Friday, February 27, 2015

Apple Cider Vinegar (Review)

Is drinking this stuff really worth it? I have no idea yet but one thing I will talk about is how terrible the stuff tastes. I will also tell you about a few of the things it has done to me. When I say things it has done to me, some pleasant and some unpleasant.

When I first started drinking this Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) I had to make a choice. Do I drink this straight or do I mix it with water and prolong the bitterness and shock! It is a bittersweet decision because drinking it quickly in a shot style makes the agony go much quicker. If I make a concoction of some sort then I have to drink it longer but it won't be quite as shocking. I chose to shoot it. I think this is the best way but it is very gross. I drink 2 tablespoons 3 times a day. That doesn't seem like much until you are drinking it. When you wake up in the morning and BAM a shot of acidic ACV! YUMMY.

The positive things it has done for me so far have been slight but noticeable. I think it has been giving me more energy. I am unable to say for sure if this is from the ACV, a placebo or all the coffee I drink. I feel better so my body is starting to run more efficient, which feels like more energy compared to feeling bad. I am not certain about this yet. I also want to mention that one morning I had my gorgeous wife put a dab of the stuff on her zit. The vinegar dried it up within hours. We haven't repeated this process on other zits. To conclude the zit clearing qualities of vinegar is inconclusive at the moment but our very first experiment is successful.  Next thing is the detoxifying ability the stuff contains. I will spare the details for sake of my readers but let me tell you that Charmin Ultra Soft is worth the money.

My recommendation so far would be to do some research and see if ACV is something you would be willing to try. I have been Tweeted that ACV tablets exist out there and they are very capable. I enjoy the challenge of shooting ACV 3 times a day!!

Here is the ACV I have been drinking. 2 tablespoons 3/day! Yummy.
Thank you for reading.
-Jay

2 comments:

  1. Good sharing, yes, apple cider vinegar (ACV) helps to boost metabolism, blocks the body’s storage of dietary fat plus breaks down and dissolves existing body fat. A study at Australia’s University of Sydney in which subjects who consumed two tablespoon of ACV daily experienced fewer surges and crashes in blood sugar levels. Read more at:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/apple-cider-vinegar-acv-helps-to-boost-metabolism/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always better to just take it as a shot. Hold your breath and go! Like jumping into a cold pool :)

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete