Thursday, September 18, 2014

My Lost Love


Dear Cardio,
You are someone I really dislike but need. You always want to hang out even when I am in a mood and say I don’t want to. You are the friend that always sits there waiting for me. When we hang out it’s for as long as I want whenever I want and you don’t complain. You are the best friend I could ask for and hanging out with you also makes me healthier and sexier. I don’t know anyone else at all that can do that. No matter how badly I treat you, you are always willing to hang out with me.

If you are so good to me, then why do I have so much trouble appreciating you? I don’t deserve someone so nice. I always want to spend as much time as I can with you but I always find reasons to do it later. I am so sorry.  We used to hang out for an hour but now I only spend 30 minutes with you. This is very disrespectful! What did you do to me? I am very sorry and promise to give you the attention you deserve. See you soon and a lot more often!

P.S. Don't tell my wife.

Yours truly

-Jay Schuerman

2 comments:

  1. Cardio and I used to be real good friends until I ate him lol. Keep up the good work Jay and 💪 on...☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol.. this is so true. When I go I feel awesome and want to go every day. But then when you stop its like you dont want to go back. I need to drop all this baby weight off me. I had 2 kids and both csections. I feel like im at my worse lately.. I just need to do it and thats the hardest part, walking through that gym door.

    ReplyDelete