Monday, October 7, 2013

Weight Update (Day 34)

I accomplished my personal goal, to blog for the first month of my fitness journey. Now my plan is to do weight, photo and other updates. Now that this is my lifestyle and I don't want to keep telling the same story each day. Today I weighed myself and I am currently down 13 pounds. When I started, I weighed in at 240#'s, now I weigh 227#'s. I am very happy with my pace for losing fat. I am down 13#'s and feeling great. My routine still consists of core, weight training, and cardio. The only changes I have made so far is the cardio machine, I added HIIT every other day and I lift different weights. Below are some pictures of me at the gym.

This is me doing a ball push. Ouch, give it a go!

 Stability ball crunches! Awesome sauce!!!!

 Giving this cardio machine a try for 61 minutes.

Thanks for reading
-Jay

10 comments:

  1. You are doing great Jay! =) Keep up the great work. =) My husband and I plan on getting into shape after I have our second child which should be here soon. Your post are very inspiring. I have to get back into shape cause I am in the national guard and have to be active. I think it will be great that my husband and I will be able to do it together! =) Keep blogging! =) Congrats on your 13 lbs that is great. You are looking great as well. I love watching you and your famiy on youtube. You guys are awesome. With love Lyndsey <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and watching. Congrats on the new baby coming soon, how exciting. You guys will do great :)

      Delete
    2. Your welcome! =) Thank you =)

      Delete
  2. Yea buddy. Has it gotten back to the point where you feel like you are missing something if you don't go to the gym?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good Jay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your doing great Jay! I'm almost recoverd from torn ligments in my ankle and I'm starting working out back from the beginning. I'd hoped to lose weight in time for Tough Mudder a obstacle course/run. No such luck but youre my motivation to be able to do it anyways! Keep going jay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your doing so great! 13 pounds is amazing, you have really inspired me to get out and exercise, keep up the good work (((:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Progress Jay!! You should be so Proud of yourself, and all that hard work is paying off and it SHOWS!! God Bless you and Your Family!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jay I just watched the family vlog! You're in Cincinnati!?!? My fav Youtube family is right by my house. Could u please do a meet and greet. My dad has connections at Cincinnati airport and can get you some first class on the way home possibly. My email is jamohop@gmail.com if you would be willing to meet a huge fan:)

    ReplyDelete