Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Photo Update - Jay Schuerman (Day 29)

I wake up this morning and still feel like a cheese puff. I love lifting weights but hate it when I first start. The water retention I am experiencing right now is making me feel like the Marshmallow Man. I know that the "swelling/retention" will go down when I become more accustomed to my lifting routine. I start my disciplined eating, cardio, etc and see a little change. Then I pick up weight lifting again and bam, I feel like I am going backwards. This is a temporary thing and it just comes with the territory. That is why I call it my Ugly Duckling stage. Soon my body will be more efficient at recovery and this water will flush out. This retention is just another reason I do not weigh very often. Consider, a gallon of water weighs about 8#'s. With 128 ounces in a gallon, it doesn't take many 16 ounce glasses of retained water to make you weigh more. The scale is my tool, not my guide.

Below is my photo update. What do you think?

Day 1 - Today:



Day 1 - Last Week - Today:



Day 1 - Day 8 - Day 15 - Day 22 - Today: 



 Thanks for reading
-Jay


No comments:

Post a Comment