This is a super easy dinner or lunch to make when you don't have much time! Kids will love it, as well as your wife or hubby :) I make this when I don't have the energy to cook chicken etc..... I thought I would start the channel off with a nice quick and easy recipe ;)
You will need:
Plain Bagels (or whatever flavor you like)
Avocado (if you don't like avocado, you can substitute this for cream cheese)
Turkey (I used Sun Dried Tomato Turkey)
Onion (red onion works awesome too)
1. Get your Broiler going on the oven.
2. Get your bagels sliced at your local sawmill. No just cut it safely with a bread knife in half.
3. mix avocado in a bowl until creamy spread.
4. Slice your onion into rings, or mince them up.
5. Cut tomato like you would for a hamburger, coin shaped.
6. Put bagels on baking sheet with tin foil underneath them to keep cheese from dripping in oven.
7. Spread avocado on both sides of the bagel and toss onion at a hot dry pan until the smallest pieces want to burn then take off heat.
8. Spread chosen deli turkey on bagel.
9. Sprinkle minced onion, or place onion rings on top of the meat.
10. Place tomato on top of the onion.
11. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper on the tomato.
12. Cheese selection is optional but I like to use Mozzarella cheese. Don't be shy with the cheese, that is why you have tin foil underneath your bagels.
13. Now sprinkle, I do mean sprinkle the garlic seasoning on the cheese. You don't want to just taste garlic but it adds a nice pep to it.
14. Broil until cheese is melted and just starts to brown.
15. EAT IT!